January 24, 2014

Obesity child is ill-treated child?

The title was turned into radical expression. However, I think that obesity child is ill-treated child.

I'm on leave to take care my daughter today. I reminded obesity children who living this area while watching lunch time TV show. (The famous girl on TV is one of the obesity child.)

I often see the obesity children at supermarkets near my house. Usually, their cart is full with snacks, soft drinks, can of meat, hotdog, and sweets, they are shopping while eating something!! The parents have delighted look because they can buy all food desired by their children. At restaurant, their foods are white and brown. After meal, a staff bring great amount sweets for them. At restaurant, the parents also have delighted look.

Don't the parents of obesity children know that almost obesity children will be extremely fat person in the future? 
Don't they know that obesity children has 3 times risk than normal children to be lifestyle related diseases? Even child, obesity children have a possibility to be lifestyle related diseases.

The obesity adult became fat body by responsibility of themselves. (Including me. I have to slim down seriously.)

However, children have to be controlled their diet by the parents. The parents have to teach them that should not eat by lust.

The parents give up to teach their children that should not eat by lust, the parents help their children to become obese happily, I think these are a kind of ill-treated.

The children just love the parents' smiling faces and eat well to see the parents smiling faces without knowing that they will become unhealthy in the future. It's so poor.

If you have relatives or friends like this parents, please advice them.

Well, I start to go on diet!

Today's Baon

• Lumpiang Shanghai
• Fried rice
• Boiled broccoli and yang corn, mixed with dried laver seaweed and soy sauce
• Boiled egg
• Tomato






No comments:

Post a Comment