February 19, 2014

Theme of Baon is Dog

Theme of today's Baon that Lino asked me to make last night was "Dog". So I made a plan on how to make the "Dog" for his Baon before I slept. It was so fun for me to think about the ingredients, cooking procedure, and my son's smile!!

Today's Baon

• Dog! (Rice ball & meat patty (ground pork, onion, onion leaks, ginger, and garlic))
• Rolled egg
• Sautéed vegetables
• Boiled okra

[Procedure of making dog]

Make a part of ear to shape the meat patty. Sauté the meat patty.

Make the rice ball using cling wrap.

Cut the dried laver seaweed into the part of eyes and nose, then decorate them.

2 comments:

  1. I don't have little kids that makes baon everyday, but I have 3 big boys that loves to eat everyday. Your baon gives me an Idea for something new on our table.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maybel, thank you for your comment♪
      I will continue to introduce a lot of recipe, so please visit my blog sometimes!!

      Delete