February 27, 2014

Vegetable donuts, Let's take vegetable by snack Part 2

Yesterday, I tried to cook the vegetable donuts ( Carrot donuts and Kale donuts) first time.
Left: Kale donuts, Right: Carrot donuts

These were yummy! These donuts include a rice flour, so we can enjoy elastic texture like rice cake. And these donuts are good for children who have an allergy of the egg because the egg isn't used for these donuts. I will describe the recipe of the vegetable donuts.

[Ingredients]
• Vegetable, 30 g
( In case of using a Kale or spinach, add one table spoon of water and total of veggie and water is 30g.)
• Corn starch, 25g
• Rice flour, 35g
• Tofu, 40g
• Sugar, 20g

I've used organic carrot and kale for donuts. I tried to cook the Filipino taste by using coco sugar!

[Provedure]
1. Grate the Carrot. Toss the Kale and water into the blender.

2. Mix all ingredients and keep it in the refrigerator at least 30 min. After cooling, roll it into one bite size. Fry it.

My children ate the carrot donuts only. I think the Kale donuts were little bit bitter for children. I and my husband liked the Kale donuts. It is also delicious to eat them with honey.


If you have any question about recipes (not only the recipe of vegetable donuts), feel free to ask me through e-mail. → linosbaon@gmail.com

日本語のレシピ(ドーナツだけでなく、過去のレシピも)を見たい方は、お気軽にメールでリクエストしてくださいね!linosbaon@gmail.com 質問もお待ちしてます。

Today's Baon
It was not cute ..... (ー ー;)
• Panda rice balls
• Tofu steak
• Hushed Carrots
• Rolled egg
• Boiled Tat-soi
• Tomato 

2 comments:

  1. Penny N6/28/2014

    I'm going to try the carrot donuts with my daughters! Love your blog xxx

    ReplyDelete