February 24, 2014

Simple and Easy, Healthy and Delicious!!

I will introduce a recipe of " Carrot peperoncino". 

The peperoncino is formally called Spaghetti aglio e olio peperoncino  ("spaghetti with garlic, dried red chili, and olive oil" in Italian) is a traditional Italian pasta.

"Carrot peperoncino" is not pasta, so I think that it would not be called a peperoncino. But I call "Carrot peperoncino" this dish because "Carrot peperoncino" is so optimal as the name to call this dish.

The carrot include a lot of carotene that is  dissolved in oil easily. So we can absolute more carotene by eating carrot with oil. This dish uses olive oil that helps to absolute the carotene, very healthy! The ingredients are carrots, garlic, and olive oil only ( I didn't use dried red chili because I prepared this dish for children. I like hot version!), very simple! Procedure of this resipe is so easy. And delicious!!  

This time, I used organic carrot grown up by "Holy Carabao".
I was surprised to strong smell of the carrot when I peeled the carrot!!

[Ingredients]
• Carrots, 2 pcs.
• Garlic, 3 cloves
• Olive oil, 3 tbsp
• Salt, a little

[Procedure]
1. Slice the carrots into thin by peeler.

2. Chop the garlic. Sauté the chopped garlic with olive oil and salt.

3. When you feel good smell of garlic then put the sliced carrots. Sauté it 30 sec.


My children likes this dish!! My son was able to peel carrot and enjoy cooking, so let's try with your children.

Today's Baon
• Carrot peperoncino 
• Rice balls
• Rolled egg
• Sautéed chicken Brest and Kale

No comments:

Post a Comment