August 14, 2014

Failed!! Gorilla Rice Ball

Sometimes, I fail to make a Baon. When I failed to make Baon, I did not post the picture of failed Baon on the Facebook or this blog. hehehe  (^_^;)
But I think I'll post the picture of failed Baon from today. Because my experience of making failed Baon may help someone to avoid the same mistake.

I tried to make the Gorilla Rice Ball this morning.
I used sliced cheddar cheese for the part of the face.
This cheddar cheese is easy melting type.

Can you imagine what happened?

The face of Gorilla was melting down during preparing of the Baon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before melting down the face, Lino said 『Mama, it's so cute♪』.
Yes, it was so cute. 

I recommend to to use not melting type of sliced cheese for making a face of an animal rice ball.


How to make "Gorilla rice ball"

1. Sauté 200g ground pork (or chicken) with 2 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp honey. (Meat flakes)

2. Put the meat flakes and rice on the cling wrap. 

3. Roll it in small ball.


4. Cut the sliced cheese (not melting type) by tooth pick to make face of the Gorilla.

5. Decorate the eyes and mouth (seaweeds) and cheek (ketchup).

Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment